Who should attend?
Farmers, growers and food processors who:
• Need to comply with FSMA produce safety rule, preventive controls rule or both. e.g., producers growing leafy
greens, tomatoes, berries, cucumber, etc. and/or processing them into ready-to-eat products.
• Are exempt from the rule but need to comply with the rules due to supply chain constraints
• Entrepreneurs in processed food business
• Want to remain up-to-date with the FSMA regulations and how to comply with them
What will you get from attending this workshop?
• In-depth understanding of the requirements of produce safety and/or preventive control rules
• Completion certificates required by FSMA
• Guidance regarding food safety risks and how to mitigate them
See website link for more details.