The 2018 Bay Area Fruit School at the Wye Research and Education Center will be held Wednesday, February 21, 2018. University of Maryland, MDA, and USDA experts will discuss many topics, including:
- High density apple training and Fireblight
- Management of Fungal Diseases on Apples
- Management of Peach Bacterial Spot
- Herbicides for Fruit plantings
- Strategies for successful fruit production in a changing climate
- UMES Tree Fruit Project
- Small fruit insect control updates
- and more…
Pesticide applicator credits and CCA credits available.
Pre-registration is required.